Cat Boarding Preparation
Booked in for a stay at our cat hotel? Here’s what you’ll need to pack for kitty’s stay.
✧ Kitty's Packing List ✧
Each meal must be labelled the following format:
a. Name of Cat
b. Date & Time (e.g. 13/5/2022, Lunch)
✧ Paperwork ✧
✧ Getting to Nekoya ✧
Via Nekoya Private Taxi
Parking spaces are generally available within close proximity to our cat hotels.
For Nekoya KAP, there is an indoor carpark available within the King Albert Park Residences Mall.
For Nekoya Central, there are parking spaces along Blair Road and an outdoor carpark at Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal, further down the road.
For Nekoya Jalan Kayu, there is an outdoor carpark next to the prata shop along Jalan Kayu.
Please transport your cat to the hotels with the use of a secure transport crate. Where possible, it is strongly advised that you only use the service lift, as opposed to escalators or passenger lifts. This route will provide a quiet, safe entrance, that is as close as possible to any Nekoya cat hotel.
We offer private pet taxi services for our customers at the rate of $50/way and $90/2-way trip, to any of our hotels between the hours of 9 AM to 5 PM on weekdays and Public Holidays.
An additional fee of $20 applies to pick-ups and drop-offs at Sentosa Island.
Advanced booking is required and subject to availability. Please notify us should you require our private taxi services before placing a booking.
✧ Checking In ✧
- Check-in begins from 2PM until 6PM daily. Please inform us of your time of arrival at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please DO NOT be late for check-in. We reserve the right to attend to other guests if you are not present within 15 minutes of your expected arrival.
- Early check-in fees are applicable at the rate of $8 an hour (from 11AM onwards)
- Please note that regardless of membership tier, cabins shall be allocated by our caretakers based on each cat’s temperament. Customers are strictly not allowed to select cabins for their cats.
✧ Checking Out ✧
- Check-out begins from 11AM to 12PM daily.
- If you require a late checkout, we provide such services at the rate of $8 an hour.
- If reservations are full, Nekoya reserves the right to house your cat temporarily in its carrier while waiting to be checked out.
- Pets not picked up by 6PM will be charged an additional day’s boarding rate. The daily price will then lodge your cat until 11AM the subsequent day.
- Any cats left uncollected without prior notice to the hotel 24 hours before check-out will be deemed abandoned.