All the Comforts of Home
Boarding your cat is often a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be. We recognize that providing a warm and welcoming environment is essential in helping our guests adapt to their new surroundings – And that’s why the Nekoya cat hotel looks, feels, and smells like home.
It’s also less about space, and more about intelligent design. Our 15 private boarding cabins fit cats as large as 115cm and are crafted for the total wellbeing of each guest, with features that are most relevant for their needs outside of their comfort zone.
Fitted with separate play, rest and bathroom areas, each of our cabins is well ventilated and naturally lit. Appealing to the needs of a cat looking to adapt to a new environment, our pleasant aesthetic and professional standard of care consitute the purrfect ingredients for a pleasant stay.
LONG TERM STAYS
Our boarding hotel is equipped to care for cats requiring long term stays with us. Discounts are available for guests lodging for longer than 21 nights.
3 Weeks to 1 Month – 5% Off
1 to 2 Months – 10% Off
3 Months > – 15% Off
Peak season bookings may apply. If you require long-term lodging arrangements, please contact us so that we may personally help with facilitating your reservation.
- 100% Dog Free Environment
- Air Conditioned Lodging
- Soothing Ambient Music and Aromatherapy
- Complementary Feeding
- Private Play Time
- Daily Brushing
Available at $25/night
Room sharing is available to cats from the same household. We strictly do not allow mingling between cats from different homes. Each of our cabins can lodge up to two cats, depending on size.
- Check-in begins from 2PM-7PM, and check-out is from 11AM to 12PM. Late check-out fees will apply.
- Please ensure that your cat is bathed prior to its stay, and that she is free from all parasites; such as fleas, ticks and mites.
- A mandatory wet wipe-down will be performed by our cat whisperers, prior to admitting your cat to the lodging area.
- Any cats found to be unsuitable for boarding will have to be denied entry and sent home.
- Parasite prevention must be brought and administered to your cat at the point of check-in. These may also be purchased in-store, and charged to your bill for payment at check-out.
- If you are unsure if your cat is suitable for lodging with us, please drop us a call so that a cat whisperer can assess your needs.