Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
Our feline clients are very demanding and deserve only the best. Being part of the Cat Care team means you assume the responsibility of caring for our guests while their families are away.
✧ Current Openings ✧
- Feed, water, nurture and care for cats
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness within all areas of the hotel
- Check and monitor for signs of disease, illness or distress in guests
- Keep detailed records of feeding, exercise and medication schedules
- Process hotel reservations & viewing appointments
- Maintain communication touch points with cat owners
- Facilitate & plan the arrival & departure of guests
- Provide rewards and treats for good behaviour where necessary
Skills and Abilities Required
While a love of cats ranks among the top qualities we require for our caretakers, additional skills are also just as necessary. Dealing with our clients requires excellent levels of customer service skills and the ability to empathize with cat owners is essential. The job scope also requires high attention to detail, meticulous levels of cleanliness and patience when dealing with cats. It may also be physically demanding at times.
- Singaporeans or PR only
- Computer literate – Email, Microsoft/iOS Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin & Japanese to liaise with clients is advantageous
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
- Overtime work may ocassionally be required
Caring for feline guests requires our caretakers to have the ability to remain calm during emergency situations. Knowledge concerning basic pet first aid, prior veterinary work experience and volunteer work at animal shelters is a plus.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate for this Role?
- At least 1-2 years prior veterinary care experience preferred
- New/recent graduates are also welcome to apply and will receive training
- 1-2 years experience in customer service is good to have
- You are excellent at communicating with both customers and staff members
- You can multi-task and work independently
- You are willing to go the extra mile to ensure the health and safety of our guests
5 Day Work Week, including weekends and Public Holidays where required
9.15AM to 7.00PM daily